Above you will find 2 links one for the newsletter and one for the Parish Audit which consists of a list of questions that you will need to look at in order to answer the request contained in the letter from the Priests. You will need to click on the links separately.
SUNDAY MASS AT ST MARY & ST PETROC PARISH CHURCH BODMIN
Live Streaming of Mass
Our 9 am Mass will be streamed live on YouTube. To watch please click this link:
To watch just go to the Bodmin Catholic Parish Channel on YouTube a few minutes before the Mass is due to start and click on the picture with a little ‘Live’ logo in the corner.
We will be doing this every weekend now so we’ll no longer be recording the Saturday vigil Mass. Recordings of the Sunday Mass will be posted on YouTube after the live stream.
Recordings will be available on YouTube and Facebook after the Mass has finished.
SUNDAY 8.30am St Michael’s Church, Wadebridge ***
9.00am, 10.30am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
5.30 St Paul the Apostle, Tintagel ***
MONDAY 10.00am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
TUESDAY 10.00am St Petroc’s Shared Church, Padstow
WEDNESDAY 10.00am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
THURSDAY 10.00am St Paul the Apostle, Tintagel
FRIDAY 10.00am St Michael’s Church, Wadebridge
SATURDAY 5.30PM VIGIL MASS St Petroc Shared Church, Padstow
*** A booking system is in place for St Michael’s and for St Paul the Apostle. Please refer to our Welcome page for information on how to book.
Volunteer Stewards are required for each Mass to ensure sanitising of hands, track and trace forms and other guidelines are kept. This is an important part of our being able to open the church for Mass. Please contact Fr Ciaran or the office 01208 72833 if you are able to help
We are lifting some of the restrictions in the way we celebrate Holy Mass.
- We can receive Holy Communion at the proper time (not at the end of Mass) and return to our seats afterwards.
- We will sing from the hymn books (n.b. wearing face masks)
Otherwise we continue observing certain restrictions
- We will continue to sanitise hands and wear face masks on entering the church.
- Track & Trace by QR Code or paper slip available in church porch. Please ensure you put the date and time of the mass you attended on your track and trace slip.
- Sign of Peace: we will continue to refrain from the handshake of peace
- We will be livestreaming the 9.00am mass only. To watch please click this link: Bodmin Catholic Parish – YouTube
- There will be a limited number of newsletters available at each church for those who wish to take them. Please ensure you take the newsletter with you when you leave the church.
- Regular Sunday Mass at St Paul the Apostle, Tintagel has recommenced at 5:30 pm. A booking system will operate, so if you wish to attend please go to the St Paul website
We have all got to be patient with each other and especially with the priests as we try to implement what is best for our worship. Until further notice nothing changes re: Holy Communion, wearing of masks and hand sanitising.
Fr. Ciarán McGuinness