Above you will find 2 links one for the newsletter and one for the Parish Audit which consists of a list of questions that you will need to look at in order to answer the request contained in the letter from the Priests. You will need to click on the links separately.
SUNDAY MASS AT ST MARY & ST PETROC PARISH CHURCH BODMIN
Live Streaming of Mass
Our 10.30am Mass will be streamed live on YouTube. To watch please click this link:
To watch just go to the Bodmin Catholic Parish Channel on YouTube a few minutes before the Mass is due to start and click on the picture with a little ‘Live’ logo in the corner.
We will be doing this every weekend now so we’ll no longer be recording the Saturday vigil Mass. Recordings of the Sunday Mass will be posted on YouTube after the live stream.
Recordings will be available on YouTube and Facebook after the Mass has finished.
Sunday 10.30am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
8.30am St Michael, Wadebridge
5.30pm St Paul the Apostle, Tintagel
MONDAY 10.00am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
TUESDAY 10.00am St Petroc’s Shared Church, Padstow
WEDNESDAY 10.00am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
THURSDAY 10.00am St Paul the Apostle, Tintagel
FRIDAY 10.00am St Michael, Wadebridge
SATURDAY 5.30PM Vigil Mass St Petroc Shared Church, Padstow
Welcomers will greet you at the church door
We are lifting some of the restrictions in the way we celebrate Holy Mass.
- We can receive Holy Communion at the proper time (not at the end of Mass) and return to our seats afterwards.
- We will sing from the hymn books (n.b. wearing face masks)
Otherwise we continue observing certain restrictions
- We will continue to sanitise hands and wear face masks on entering the church.
- Sign of Peace: we will continue to refrain from the handshake of peace
- We will be livestreaming the 9.00am mass only. To watch please click this link: Bodmin Catholic Parish – YouTube
- There will be a limited number of newsletters available at each church for those who wish to take them. Please ensure you take the newsletter with you when you leave the church.
The lavatory will now be available but we are asking that you use the disinfectant wipes provided to sanitise it after use.
We have all got to be patient with each other and especially with the priests as we try to implement what is best for our worship. Until further notice nothing changes re: Holy Communion, wearing of masks and hand sanitising.
Fr. Ciarán McGuinness