Go to this link for the Newsletter for 25th October 2020
SUNDAY MASS AT ST MARY & ST PETROC PARISH CHURCH BODMIN
Saturday Vigil Mass 12noon
(This will be recorded and broadcast for those unable to attend mass.)
SUNDAY MASS 9.00am & 10.30am
TUESDAY MASS 10.00am ST PETROC’S SHARED CHURCH, PADSTOW
THURSDAY MASS 10.00AM ST PAUL THE APOSTLE, TINTAGEL
FRIDAY MASS 10.00am ST MICHAEL’S CHURCH, WADEBRIDGE
Week day Mass in St Mary’s Bodmin will be at 10.00am on Monday and Wednesday.
The church will close immediately after each Mass.
Please note in line with new government regulations it is now mandatory to wear facial coverings when attending places of worship.
You are expected to wear a face covering immediately before entering and it must kept on until you leave.
Please be aware that precautions have been put in place to make your visit as safe as possible. Please do not attend mass if you are on the at risk list. Numbers will be limited. The toilet is closed until further notice.
If you have had a cough, temperature or other signs of symptoms please do not attend.
It is very important to emphasise that the Sunday obligation, at present, remains suspended.
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 we have to take great care in the way we come together.
- There is no obligation to come to Mass
- If you are in any way unwell or with any underlying condition DO NOT COME.
- When you come you will have a designated seat at a safe distance from others
- We ask you to wear a face covering throughout the Mass.
- The mass will be shorter (no singing).
- Communion will be at the end of Mass.
- There will be stewards on duty to help with the new procedures.
It is important to follow the guidelines below:
- Hands will be sanitised on entering the church
- Guidance to your seat will be given
- No kneeling – sitting or standing permitted only
- Communion will be by hand only
- No candles will be available for lighting
Track and Trace
We are obliged to fill out the forms for each mass we attend with the time and date of mass also. This is an added precaution we are taking in case we are contacted by the Track & Trace system. This would only happen if they are notified of a person who has attended one of our masses and has gone on to show symptoms. The forms will be available at the door on entry.
We have to the best of our ability and Government/Diocese guidelines made Church a safe space for our parishioners to attend
Fr. Ciarán McGuinness