Coming Back To Mass
The mass is what our faith is all about especially Sunday Mass. Mass will be said every day as per the times and locations listed below. If you would rather come when there might not be many people attending then do come to one of the daily masses. It is very important to emphasise that the Sunday obligation, at present, remains suspended.
Weekday masses are as follows: Monday 10.00am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin. Tuesday 10.00am St Petroc Shared Church, Padstow, Wednesday 10.00am St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin. Thursday 10.00am St Paul the Apostle, Tintagel, Friday 10.00am St Michaels 10.00am Wadebridge.
Vigil / Sunday Masses are celebrated at St Mary & St Petroc Parish Church, Bodmin
Saturday Vigil Mass 12noon As from the 17th April the Saturday Vigil Mass will return to St Petroc Shared Church Padstow and will be celebrated at 5.30pm
Sunday Masses are now live streamed please go to the links below
The church will close immediately after each Mass.
To watch them just go to the Bodmin Catholic Parish Channel on YouTube a few minutes before the Mass is due to start and click on the picture with a little ‘Live’ logo in the corner.
We will be doing this every weekend now so we’ll no longer be recording the Saturday vigil Mass. Recordings of the Sunday Masses will be posted on YouTube after the live stream.
Recordings will be available on YouTube and Facebook after the Masses have finished.
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 we have to take great care in the way we come together.
- There is no obligation to come to Mass
- If you are in any way unwell or with any underlying condition DO NOT COME.
- When you come you will have a designated seat at a safe distance from others
- We ask you to wear a face covering throughout the Mass.
- The mass will be shorter (no singing).
- Communion will be at the end of Mass.
- There will be stewards on duty to help with the new procedures.
It is important to follow the guidelines below:
- Hands will be sanitised on entering the church
- Guidance to your seat will be given
- No kneeling – sitting or standing permitted only
- Communion will be by hand only
- No candles will be available for lighting
Track and Trace
We have now been issued with our QR Code and if you have downloaded the app on your phone you can now scan the code which will automatically track and trace you. If you do not have the app and therefore are unable to use this system can you please fill out your form as usual. The QR Code is situated in the doorway on the right hand side as you enter church and you simply need to open your app and click on venue check-in. There is a separate code for each church.
Please ensure you put the date and time of the mass you attended on your track and trace slip.
We have to the best of our ability and Government/Diocese guidelines made Church a safe space for our parishioners to attend
Plymouth Diocesan Trust (Registered Charity Number 213227)